Samsung’s electronics company. SSNHY plans to return a record operating profit in 2011, although trading circumstances will stay challenging as increased competition between electronics businesses and global financial headwinds will put pressure on margins says Saikyo Sakura Assets.
- Saikyo Sakura Assets Says Asia Markets Advance As Shares Jump In Hong Kong & Shenzhen
- Saikyo Sakura Assets Comment As Alibaba Buys NetEase’s E-Commerce Platform For $2 Bn
- Saikyo Sakura Assets Says Sony Corp Rallys After Strong Gains
- 16% Boost For Gopro Stock Says Saikyo Sakura Assets
- Saikyo Sakura Assets Report That Amazon Shares Have Rallied 15% Higher